"Pony Express"/"Express Agent"
Great Western II "Pony Express/Express Agent”
EMF's GWII "Pony Express" revolvers were designed by Dave Anderson, one of the pioneering gun-makers in Cowboy Action Shooting. Dave's passion for Cowboy Mounted Shooting, combined with his expertise in gun design, led to the design of the "Pony Express". It is the first revolver designed by a Cowboy Mounted Shooter specifically for Cowboy Mounted Shooting Competition!
- With Checkered Walnut grips
- You Choose Your Grip Style (Express or Standard)
- You Choose Your Style of Hammer (turned down or Bisley style)
- Competition Trigger (Wider, Set-Back)
- 3 1/2" Barrel
- Stainless Steel or Casehardened