Early & Modern Firearms Co., Inc.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following information and policies help you understand how Early & Modern Firearms Co., Inc. ("E.M.F.”) collects, uses, and safeguards the information you provide to us on or through our website ("Website”) or when you otherwise interact with us through our Website.
You may also write to us at the following address:
Early & Modern Firearms Co., Inc.,
1900 East Warner Avenue, Suite 1D
Santa Ana, CA 92705
The Information We Collect.
Our server automatically recognizes the domain name or IP address and email address (when possible) of each visitor to our Website. When you access our Website, we collect the following information:
• The domain name or IP address and email address (when possible) of visitors to our Website;
• Email addresses of those individuals who: post messages to our bulletin board; communicate with us via email; and make postings to our Website;
• We also collect and compile aggregate information of all users as well as user-specific information about what pages on our Website consumers access or visit;
• Information volunteered by the consumer, including survey information and/or Website registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, and payment information (such as credit card number and billing address).
How We Use the Information We Collect.
We collect the above information for the following purposes:
• To improve our Website content;
• To tailor our Website content and/or layout to each individual visitor;
• To notify consumers about Website updates;
• To share with agents/contractors who provide support for our internal operations;
• To contact consumers for marketing purposes;
• To share with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes;
• To meet legal obligations if/when requested by governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
• To verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws;
• To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website;
• To provide to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or other corporate change affecting the Website.
Opting Out of Having Your Information Shared.
• If you do not want to receive emails, please send us an email at the above address or writing to us at our mailing address.
• If you do not want us to share your email address with other companies or organizations, please notify us in writing at the above email or mailing address.
• If you supply us with your mailing address online, we reserve the right to send you periodic mailings with information about new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by writing to us at the above email or mailing address.
• You may also receive mailings from other reputable companies. You can, however, have your name put on our Do-NotShare list by writing to us at the above addresses. Please provide us with your exact name and address and we will insure that your name is removed from the list we share with other reputable companies.
• Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from EMF with information regarding online orders.
• Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by contacting (https://www.emf-company.com/store/pc/contact.asp)
California Privacy Rights.
Policies of Other Websites.
If you are just browsing our Website and are not a registered user, you do not have to accept a cookie and you may still continue using the Website. However, in order to access the portion of our Website that requires a password, you must accept the Website’s cookies as they are essential for site administration and security. If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can change this preference within your browser. You can learn more about setting or changing cookies preferences for Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera by visiting the Apple, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla, or Opera Software websites.
• To store visitors' preferences;
• To record session information, including items that customers add to shopping carts;
• To record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit;
• To alert a returning Website visitor to potential new areas of interest;
• To record past Website activity for better service to returning visitors;
• To ensure that a visitor is not repeatedly sent the same banner ads;
• To customize Website content based on a visitor's browser type or other information provided by a visitor
We do not provide website visitors with access to information that we have collected and maintain about them. Upon request, we afford our Website visitors the ability to correct inaccuracies in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our Website. To correct such information, consumers must send us an email at the above contact address or writing to us at the above mailing address.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected on our Website. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.